By Lori Beard
- Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
- Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
- Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
- Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
- Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
- Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations
- Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another
- (Every single person I know saved and unsaved has parts of this disorder….we should all be on a be nice get along drug. )
1 John 4:19-21 ESV
We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.
Romans 12:18 ESV
If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.
John 13:34 ESV /
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord. .
Good sense makes one slow to anger, and it is his glory to overlook an offense.
Not domineering over those in your charge, but being examples to the flock. And when the chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the unfading crown of glory. Likewise, you who are younger, be subject to the elders. Clothe yourselves, all of you, with humility toward one another, for “God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.”
The beginning of strife is like letting out water, so quit before the quarrel breaks out.
Psalm 133:1-3 ESV
A Song of Ascents. Of David. Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity! It is like the precious oil on the head, running down on the beard, on the beard of Aaron, running down on the collar of his robes! It is like the dew of Hermon, which falls on the mountains of Zion! For there the Lord has commanded the blessing, life forevermore.
There are so many more but, well hopefully, you are starting to get the picture. Try this little exercise.. go .to a site that lists mental diseases and ask God to give you insight to see yourself as you are…You will diagnose yourself with parts of several if not all listed…are you controlling..it is there. Are you paranoid…it is there. Do you hate germs…it is there..do you overeat..hey guess what you are not a glutton. you have an eating disorder.. Folks, we have bought into a belief that we are not responsible for any of our own ugliness..we cannot help ourselves..therefore we cannot change..STUPID…and thank God not what the Bible says…and not a new belief (check out Gen. 3) If you are sick of being who you are and having no hope for change…turn to the gospel…it says we can change through Christ by the working of the Holy Spirit, we do not have to be who we are but can be who he created us to be. Thank God our truth is in the Word and not in the world. Loving all you crazy people…Crazy Miss Lori